Páginas

sexta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2009

Filmes...


I've seen many movies throughout this 22 years. Some of them touch me, some make me laugh and some makeme feel I just wasted my time , but I can never leave the room and left one movie unfinished... Think about what I've been reading and about what I see everyday on television, magazines or even in the movies is a hard task, because thinking is hard and sometimes it can even hurt...
The purpose of this blog is to discuss ideas from movies and videos from internet or even books that interest me. Nowadays I'm reading a lot about Feminism and maybe this could be a one of the subjects discussed here, but not today because now, I want to write about a movie I have just seen called Notes on a Scandal with Cate Blanchet and Judi Dench , directed by Richard Eyre in 2006 .
I could say this is a movie about love, or friendship which also walk together with love or maybe about desire and passion which in many cases ends up in tragedy...
This is the story of an art teacher who has an affair with her 15 years old student. That make me think what is really passion and desire that "force" people to do thigs they know they shouldn't... but... why shoudn't they? why there are so many rules to be followed? Perhaps anyone who read this can help me to aswer these questions, I mean, if there is any answer...
This movie makes me think about the real meaning of friendship... I guess the most relations we establish with people are always based on interest of something the other person got; this is what happened in the movie between the two teachers. One of them, the young one has a family ans also many problems and the old one has loneliness and no aparent problems ... Why do people get friends? What for? Can't we live alone? Why? Why do we have to pay everything? Everyday we can buy things... The romantics would say we cannot buy love, but I am not sure about that...
I could stay here talking about all the feelings this movie brings to me, but unfortunately or maybe fortunately I've got more things to do and more subjetcts to thing about it an try to put all of them into words to discuss to any "person" who share the same feelings than me.

If you read this until the end... I'd like to thank you very much and I'm eager to read anything you have to say about it. Anything, even if you want to correct my english, but if you did not read I have just one thing to tell you, this is not your place and you should not be here you lazy!

See you readers in my next topic...

Cathy

Nenhum comentário: