Páginas

quarta-feira, 29 de abril de 2009

Movies List

It will take some time but I'll post the titles ( in English and Portuguese) of all movies I've seen and a small comment about it.... enjoy it!

1) The House of the Spirits ( A casa dos espíritos): This movie was directed by Billie August in 1993. Casting Meryl Streep, Glenn Close, Jeremy Irons, Winona Ryder, Antonio Banderas, Vanessa Redgrave e Armin Mueller-Stahl.I wasn't very atracted by the title because I thought it could be a thriller, then my friend told me it was a good movie then I decided to watch. I must to say it is really big (for me more than two hours is big) but it was so exciting that I wasn't even looking at the clock. The story was well told therefore it's not difficult to cath the audience attention. I really reccomend!

2)It's a Wonderful Life ( A felicidade não se compra): It was directed by Frank Capra in 1946, casting the lovely James Stewart. I must to confes I cried the first time I watched this movie because it deals with a so complicated issue that provoke us to think about the things we give too much importance as money and forgeting about thinks we really should care about which is life, no matter how complicated it is... there is always a way. I know it sounds like a cliche, but I don't have any better words right now. I reccomend this movie to everyone!

3) All about Eve (A malvada) Directed by Joseph L. Mankiewicz in 1950 and starring Bette Davis, Anne Baxter e Marilyn Monroe, All about Eve is also a very interesting movie. IN the begining I didn' t really like movies in blak and white, but I must to say even in black and white Bete Davis caught my attention with her character.I really reccomend this film to everyone.



That's all for now... I hope you're ready to discuss about any of this movies here.

Nessa

Nenhum comentário: